That Which Can Eternal Lie
NPC innkeeper and noble of Kingsport and former adventurer
A strikingly beautiful appearance and a friendly attitude make her quite popular.
- Owns the Rusty Dragon, where the party has taken rooms. Knows the StoneShield family.
- Attracted a crowd of citizens bad-mouthing the Scarnetti family during the Kingsport Rechristening Festival.
- Won 3rd place in the music event in the Kingsport Festival Contest.
- Shared a private conversation with Volunder after the Festival.
- Alerted the party that the Merchant Council would be inviting them to a meeting.
- Told the party that Morton Zyman and Evan Orm were known acquaintances.
- Informed the party that the Merchant Council meeting was so members could learn more about the party and that representatives from the four major families would be present.
- As one of your supporters, she offered her help and advised you to be open and honest at the Council meeting