That Which Can Eternal Lie
NPC fighter (NPC party member)
Appears to be better with a sword or longspear, than a bow. Has greasy, lank black hair, and well-worn equipment and clothes. Appears to have great interest in devising schemes and plans.
- Sworn into service to Lord StoneShield by Bran. Previously in service to Lord Westmont before his former liege’s estate was overrun by goblins and demons.
- Accidentally shot Bran in the back while firing a bow with two broken fingers.
- Appears to have gotten himself into hot water with the Captain (Bran) and Whisper, but also appears to be trying to turn over a new leaf and follow his new lord’s directive: “Don’t be sorry. Get better.”
- “I’ve never had a proper lord.”
- Nearly seduced by Shayliss Vinder but escaped before any complications, struggled with his conscience before returning to the party and holding to his oath to serve the StoneShield house.
- “Here is how it is.”
- In a despondent stupor after second attack on Kingsport.