That Which Can Eternal Lie
Players earn Hero Points when leveling up their characters, by adding to the game atmosphere, and by making other contributions to build the game, such as improving this site and generally making my GM duties easier. Hero Points reset to zero whenever your character levels up.
For a d20 roll, you can spend a Hero Point to:
1. Add +8 before making the roll.
2. Add +4 after making the roll.
3. Re-roll and take the new result.
4. Take an extra action on your turn.
5. Stabilize without having to make the Constitution check.
Heroic Inspiration of the Day
“Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!”
“But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund’s daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.”